|Room E216, Chuangyi Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan Zhangge, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with bracket 1 PC /box|
889-954/1710-1830/1880-2025/2575-2635MHz Quad Band Combiner, Low PIM, Low Insertation Loss
Lenolink Multi-Band Combiners are designed for cost effective antenna sharing for outdoor and indoor applications. Used for combining or splitting different frequency bands onto the same feeder systems, Multi-Band Combiners will save CAPEX by minimizing hardware components during installation.
The Multi-Band Combiners are customized to combine specific frequency spectrums without incurring high insertion loss allowing operators to integrate their frequencies into a common antenna system with greater ease and efficiency. Leonlink provides a wide range of Multi-Band Combiner products for 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE systems.
1. Integrated structure design: Filter is milled from one solid piece and has no soldered parts, guaranteeing superior electrical performance.
2. Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
3. Differentiated DC/AISG 1.1/2.0 pass allows full compatibility with requiring TMAs.
4. IP67 protection ensures stable performance in any environment.
5. Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
6. Compact design, easy installation.
7. Lifetime warranty.
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty
|Insertion loss||≤0.6 dB@885-954
|≤0.6 dB @1880-2025||≤1.0 dB@2300-2380||≤1.0 dB ≤1.0 dB|
|Ripple in band||≤0.4 dB@885-2025MHz ≤0.8 dB@2300-2690MHz|
|Return loss/VSWR||≥20dB/ ≤0.8 dB 1.22|
|Intermodulation||≤-140 dBc(3rd order; with 2×20W)|
|Input power||≤200 W(avg.)|
|Operating temperature||-25°C to +65°C|
|Storage temperature||-40°C to +85°C|
|Relative humidity||5% - 95%|