|Room E216, Chuangyi Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan Zhangge, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Chinafirstname.lastname@example.org|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Key Words:||Mobile Phone Signal Booster|
Mobile Signal Repeater with LCD 20dBm Dual Bnad Wide Band 70dB Gain ceverage 1000
The dual band repeater supports any two wireless system at one housing. Lenolink provides a series of products to support different applications and customized your requirement. The output power level is 10dBm, 20dBm, 25dBm, 30dBm and 43dBm.
The dual mobile phone signal amplifier significantly improves the performance of any cellular device experiencing weak signal inside of buildings! It provides the ultimate solution in any area where cellular communications can not work well due to leak of signals. it can help reduce drop calls and improve GSM voice communication quality. Using a large external antenna and an indoor repeater, this GSM signal booster boosts signals sent by both your phone and the cell tower.
|Frequency Range||GSM||880 ~ 915 MHz||935 ~ 960 MHz|
|WCMDA||1920 ~ 1980 MHz||2110 ~ 2170 MHz|
|Max .Gain||≥ 55dB||≥ 60dB|
|≥ 65dB||≥ 65dB|
|≥ 65dB||≥ 70dB|
|≥ 70dB||≥ 75dB|
|≥ 75dB||≥ 75dB|
|≥ 75dB||≥ 80dB|
|Max .Output Power||≥ 10dBm||≥ 10dBm|
|≥ 12dBm||≥ 15dBm|
|≥ 15dBm||≥ 20dBm|
|≥ 15dBm||≥ 23dBm|
|≥ 20dBm||≥ 27dBm|
|≥ 20dBm||≥ 30dBm|
|Band width (-3dB)||Wide Band|
|MGC||≥ 31dB / 1dB step|
|ALC||≥ 15dB, auto shut off after 15dB|
|Gain Flatness||GSM&CDMA||Tpy≦ 6dB(P- P); DCS,PCS≦ 8dB(P-P)|
|WCDMA||≦ 2dB/ 3. 84MHz,Ful l Band≦ 5dB(P-P)|
|Frequency Stability||≦ 0.01ppm|
Spurious Emission &
|GSM Meet ETSI TS 151 026|
|WCDMA Meet 3GPP TS 25.143|
|CDMA Meet IS95 & CDMA2000|
|WCDMA System||Spurious Emission Mask||Meet 3GPP TS 25. 143|
|Modulation Accuracy||≦ 12.5%|
|PCDE||≦ -35dB@Spreading Factor 256|
|CDMA System||Rho||ρ> 0.980|
|ACPR||Meet I S95 & CDMA2000|
|Power LED||Green light when power on.|
|ALC LED||Orange @ ALC 1~5dB, Red @ ALC 15dB~20dB,
LED off after 5 seconds red color
|I /O Port||N-Female|
|Power Supply||Input AC90~264V|
1. Support wide band to cover all operators.
2. Manual gain control (MGC) available for both uplink and down link to adjust the gain value for proper coverage during installation or maintenance.
3. To maintain safe and specific output signal levels and give alarms on self-oscillation, the repeater has built-in AGC and ALC circuits, which can automatically control the gain of the repeater depending upon the strength of input signals.
4. Optional auto shut off design available for both uplink and downlink to avoid serious interference to network effectively when the repeater is in deep self-oscillation or very strong input power.
5. Very low power consumption.
6. Support single, dual, triple and quad systems with one housing.
7. Metal housing, professional design.
8. Comply with CE and FCC standard.