|Room E216, Chuangyi Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan Zhangge, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with bracket 1 PC /box|
|Port:||2 IN 2 OUT||Support Frequency:||698-2700MHz|
|Connector:||N Female||Isolation:||≥ 25dB|
|Input Power (c.w./per Port):||≤ 300 Watts||Connectors:||N Female|
2*2 3dB Hybrid Coupler 698-2700 MHz PIM 150dBc Isolation 25dB
The hybrid combiner is a broadband adder subtractor circuit used to split and combiner RF signals. It is related to the 3 dB hybrid which is based on transmission lines and is most commonly used in high power broadband applications.
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty
1. Designed for co-siting purposes
2. Enables feeder sharing
3. Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications
4. Integrated auto-sense technology for automatic DC/AISG
5. Wall or mast mounting
6. Built-in lighting protection
7. Available as single unit, or for XPol antennas as a double
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤ 3.5||≤ 3.6|
|Isolation (dB)||≥ 25|
|Input Power (c.w./per port)||≤ 300 Watts|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -150 dBc (3rd order with 2×20W)|
|Temperature Range||-20 to +55 °C (Operating)|
|Humidity||95% max, non condensing|
|Weight||≤ 0.4 kg|
Our company established in 2014, which is a new-high-tech enterprise which focus on microwave technology research,RF,microwave component and system industry development.We are located in ShenZhen, covering total 73000m2 and possess 300 advanced microwave detection devices and precision machining equipment. The capacity of production one year here is around USD200 million.
Our products contains 16 series and 1000 designs with their own property right and authority approval. The products are Power Splitter, Directional Coupler, RF Attenuator Dummy Load, Cable Assembly, Connector, Filter, Duplexer and Combiner. Customers' designs (OEM / ODM) are also available.