|Room E216, Chuangyi Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan Zhangge, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with bracket 1 PC /box|
|Frequency:||698-3800MHz||Port Number:||2 Way 3 Way 4 Way|
|Application:||Indoor Or Outdoor||Connector:||DIN|
698-3800GHz PIM 160dBc RF Power Splitter Combiner with N Female Connector
Directional couplers and power dividers have many applications. These include providing a signal sample for measurement or monitoring, feedback, combining feeds to and from antennae, antenna beam forming, providing taps for cable distributed systems such as cable TV, and separating transmitted and received signals on telephone lines.
Power dividers (also power splitters and, when used in reverse, power combiners) are passive devices used mostly in the field of radio technology. They split a defined amount of the electromagnetic power in a transmission line to a port enabling the signal to be used in another circuit. An essential feature of directional couplers is that they only couple power flowing in one direction. Power entering the output port is coupled to the isolated port but not to the coupled port. A directional coupler designed to split power equally between two ports is called a hybrid coupler.
|HHAppliedHH Environment||Outdoor IP65|
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty
1. Integrates multi Wireless Bands
2. More than 50~100 dB Input Isolation
3. High Average Power,Minimal Insertion Loss
4. Superior Intermodulation Properties Prevent
5. Brackets for Mast and Wall mounting
6. Multiple IP Degree Conditions
7. N , DIN, 4.3-10Connectors, Custom Designs Available