380-960/1710-2700MHz Dual Band Combiner, High PIM, Low Insertation Loss, High Isolation
Lenolink Multi-Band Combiners are designed for cost effective antenna sharing for outdoor and indoor applications. Used for combining or splitting different frequency bands onto the same feeder systems, Multi-Band Combiners will save CAPEX by minimizing hardware components during installation.
The Multi-Band Combiners are customized to combine specific frequency spectrums without incurring high insertion loss allowing operators to integrate their frequencies into a common antenna system with greater ease and efficiency. Kaelus provides a wide range of Multi-Band Combiner products for 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE systems.
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
• Differentiated DC/AISG 1.1/2.0 pass allows full compatibility with requiring TMAs.
• IP67 protection ensures stable performance in any environment.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty.
1. Integrates 2 ~8 Wireless Bands
2. More than 50~100 dB Input Isolation
3. High Average Power,Minimal Insertion Loss
4. Superior Intermodulation Properties Prevent
5. Brackets for Mast and Wall mounting
6. Multiple IP Degree Conditions
7. N , DIN 4.3-10Connectors, Custom Designs Available
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤ 0.3|
|Ripple in band (dB)||≤ 0.25|
|Isolation (dB)||≥ 50|
|Input Power ( c.w./per port)||≤ 300 Watts|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -160dBc (3rd order; with 2×20W)|
|DC/AISG||By-pass (2500 mA max.)|
|Lightning Protection||3kA；10/350us pulse|
|Temperature Range||-20 to +55°C (Operating)|
|Connectors||4.3-10 Female or 7/16DIN(F)|
|Colors||Grey, RAL 7035 (powdering)|
|Weight||Single unit: ≤ 2 kg|
|Dimensions (without connectors)||Single unit: 181.8*104*51 mm|
|Packing with bracket||1 pc /box|