|Room E216, Chuangyi Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan Zhangge, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with bracket 1 PC /box|
|Coverage:||1000sqm||Frequency:||Gsm900, Dcs1800 Wcdma2100, Lte2600|
band selective signal repeater 20dBm 70dB gain coverage 500 to 1000sqm with LCD
Industrial Repeater supports any mobile systems to help end users to improve mobile signals for better signal coverage. It is designed to support coverage area from 100 to 8000 sqm with proper engineering.
Lenolink provides a series of products to support different applications and customized your requirement. And the products cover single, dual and triple systems with one housing.
1. Intermediate SAW filter technology for very sharp out of band rejection to amplify only specific operators' signals and reject al l the others.
2. Manual gain control (MGC) available for both uplink and down link to adjust the gain value for proper coverage during installation or maintenance.
3. To maintain safe and specific output signal levels and give alarms on self-oscillation, the repeater has built-in AGC and ALC circuits, which can automatically control the gain of the repeater depending upon the strength of input signals.
4. Optional auto shut off design available for both uplink and downlink to avoid serious interference to network effectively when the repeater is in deep self-oscillation or very strong input power.
5. Very low power consumption.
6. Support single, dual, triple and quad systems with one housing.
7. Support one to four sub bands of each system.
|Frequency Range||LTE800 (Band 20)||832 ~ 862MHz||791 ~ 821MHz|
|GSM&EGSM (Band 8)||880 ~ 915MHz||925 ~ 960MHz|
|DCS (Band 3)||1710 ~ 1785MHz||1805 ~ 1880MHz|
|WCDMA (Band 1)||1920 ~ 1980MHz||2110 ~ 2170MHz|
|LTE2600 (Band 7)||2500~2570MHz||2620 ~ 2690MHz|
|Operation Bandwidth (-3dB)||Selective band, customized on your requirement|
|MGC (Manual Gain Control)||31dB range/1dB step|
|AGC (Automatic Gain Control)||≧25dB|
|Spurious Emission||9KHz~1GHz||≦ -36dBm|
|Noise Figure||≤ 6dB|
|LED Alarm||Power LED||DC ON/OFF|
|System LED||Alarm Red when ALC control over 15dB|