|Room E216, Chuangyi Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan Zhangge, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with bracket 1 PC /box|
|Port:||2 IN 2 OUT||Support Frequency:||698-2700MHz|
2*2 3dB Hybrid Coupler 698-2700 MHz PIM 150dBc Input Power 300W isolation 25dB
The hybrid combiner is a broadband adder subtractor circuit used to split and combiner RF signals. It is related to the 3 dB hybrid which is based on transmission lines and is most commonly used in high power broadband applications.
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty
1. Integrated structure design: Filter is milled from one solid piece and has no soldered parts, guaranteeing superior electrical performance.
2. Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
3. Differentiated DC/AISG 1.1/2.0 pass allows full compatibility with requiring TMAs.
4. IP67 protection ensures stable performance in any environment.
5. Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
6. Compact design, easy installation.
7. Lifetime warranty.
|Input Power(c.w./per port)||200 W(avg.)|
|PIM||≤-150 dBc(3th order with 2×20W)|
By-pass@IN1 to OUT1
By-pass@IN2 to OUT2
|Temperature Range||-30 °C— +70 °C(Operating)|
|Operating humidity||5% - 95%|
|Colors||Grey, RAL 7035 (powdering)|
Our company established in 2014, which is a new-high-tech enterprise which focus on microwave technology research,RF,microwave component and system industry development.We are located in ShenZhen, covering total 73000m2 and possess 300 advanced microwave detection devices and precision machining equipment. The capacity of production one year here is around USD200 million.