380-960/1710-1880/1920-2170MHz Triple Band Combiner, Low PIM, Low Insertion Loss
Lenolink Multi-Band Combiners are designed for cost effective antenna sharing for outdoor and indoor applications. Used for combining or splitting different frequency bands onto the same feeder systems, Multi-Band Combiners will save CAPEX by minimizing hardware components during installation.
The Multi-Band Combiners are customized to combine specific frequency spectrums without incurring high insertion loss allowing operators to integrate their frequencies into a common antenna system with greater ease and efficiency. Leonlink provides a wide range of Multi-Band Combiner products for 2G, 3G, 4G and LTE systems.
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
• Differentiated DC/AISG 1.1/2.0 pass allows full compatibility with requiring TMAs.
• IP67 protection ensures stable performance in any environment.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty.
1. High directivity / isolation
2. Cavity structure, 250W power handling, high reliability
3. Low insertion loss, low VSWR, low PIM
4. Suitable for indoor or outdoor applications, IP66 waterproof
5. Short lead time and fast delivery
|Insertion Loss (dB)||≤ 0.3|
|Ripple in band (dB)||≤ 0.25|
|Isolation (dB)||≥ 50|
|Input Power (c.w./per port)||≤ 300 Watts|
|Intermodulation Products||≤ -160dBc (3rd order; with 2×20W)|
|DC/AISG||By-pass (2500 mA max.)|
|Lightning Protection||3kA: 10/350us pulse|
|Temperature Range||-20 to +55°C (Operating)|
|Connectors||4.3-10 Female or 7/16DIN(F)|
|Colors||Grey, RAL 7035 (powdering)|
|Weight||Single unit: ≤ 3.3 kg|
|Dimensions (without connectors)||Single unit: 206*180*56 mm|
|Packing with bracket||1 pc /box|