|Room E216, Chuangyi Park, Fuqian Road, Guanlan Zhangge, Longhua District, Shenzhen, Chinaemail@example.com|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with bracket 1 PC /box|
|Suppor Frequency:||698-3800MHz||Port Number:||2 Way 3 Way 4 Way|
|Application:||Indoor Or Outdoor||Connector:||DIN|
2 way 3 way 4 way Power Splitter 698-2700MHz or 698-3800MHz
Power dividers (also power splitters and, when used in reverse, power combiners) and directional couplers are passive devices used mostly in the field of radio technology. They couple a defined amount of the electromagnetic power in a transmission line to a port enabling the signal to be used in another circuit. An essential feature of directional couplers is that they only couple power flowing in one direction. Power entering the output port is coupled to the isolated port but not to the coupled port. A directional coupler designed to split power equally between two ports is called a hybrid coupler.
Directional couplers and power dividers have many applications. These include providing a signal sample for measurement or monitoring, feedback, combining feeds to and from antennae, antenna beam forming, providing taps for cable distributed systems such as cable TV, and separating transmitted and received signals on telephone lines.
• Integrated structure design.
• Lower PIM, lower insertion loss, higher isolation, and higher power handing capacity.
• Mounting hardware for Wall and Pole mount provided.
• Compact design, easy installation.
• Lifetime warranty
1. Integrates 2 ~8 Wireless Bands
2. More than 50~100 dB Input Isolation
3. High Average Power,Minimal Insertion Loss
4. Superior Intermodulation Properties Prevent
5. Brackets for Mast and Wall mounting
6. Multiple IP Degree Conditions
7. N , DIN 4.3-10Connectors, Custom Designs Available